- Launch of TAPIS ROUGE range, with a triple density PU/PU sole and BASF® ELASTOPAN insert able to distribute pressure zones in the foot area, reducing fatigue and MSD associated with a prolonged static standing working position.
- Launch of SYNERGY BTP range, the first OUTDOOR collection with a special BTP construction crampon, which restores 70% of the energy accumulated during walking.
- Launch of TRIFTANE X range : ENERGY and RESISTANCE, thanks to a newly designed Nitrile outsole, and a soft and light BASF® PU Extra Rebound comfort layer that guarantees a constant energy return of more than 40% over the entire surface.
- Launch of J-HOP range, designed with BASF® Extra Rebound 41.5% PU/PU sole which guarantees a constant energy return of more than 40% over its entire surface
- Launch of J-Energy™ range, the first anti-fatigue technology
- Launch of J-Nude range, optimised safety with total flexibily comparable to that of the barefoot
- Launch of Triftane™ Fighter, the seventh evolution of the Triftane™ sole.
- Launch of J-Dream, the exclusive modern and sporty collection for women.
- Launch of Gore-Tex® range, applied to Jallatte sole technologies.
- Launch of the Triftane™ Génération Performance range.
- Launch of the Softane™ Avant-Garde and Softane™ Prestige ranges.
- Launch of the J-Escape range, equipped with the Kompact Vibram® outsole.
- Launch of the Lightane range, a record for the lightness without metal.
- Launch of the J-Spirit range, specifically designed for the processing industry, logistics, transport and distribution.
- Launch of the first anti-piercing composite midsole FleXtane™
- Launch of the 1st collection of protective footwear as part of the implementation of European standards.
- Launch of Allegro™ (EN 347)
- Launch of the 1st 100 joule composite toe cap : Xétane™
- Creation of the Biotane™ leather, 1st leather with 100% organic tanning, anti-allergenic, with a very strong respiratory capacity.
- Launch of the Optimales, the ultra-light safety footwear with 200 joule composite toe cap Xétane™
- Launch of the Softane™ bimatière sole, which optimizes the performance of the outsole, while preserving flexibility and comfort.
- Launch of the Triftane™ sole, the perfect combination of comfort, resistance and safety, through the combination of an NBR sole and a Softane™ sole.
- Launch of the 1st women's range Elena Prizzi.
- Launch of the 1st specific range for the food industry.
- Launch of the Softane™ single-material sole, a novelty characterized by a real gain in flexibility, lightness and resistance to abrasion, oils, hydrocarbons and with a very good heel shock absorption capacity.
- Jallatte® launches the vulcanised Neotril insole.
Pierre Jallatte takes over a galoshes factory in the Cévennes and sets up the Jallatte company in Saint-Hippolyte-du-Fort, in a fort built by Vauban to repel the Huguenot rebellion. During a trip to the United States, he discovered the first safety shoes for work and was the first to import the idea to France.