True to our desire to constantly innovate in order to improve the technical performance of our safety shoes, the historic Triftane Tradition collection and its emblematic JALTARMAC model are evolving by joining forces with Vibram®, the leader in high-performance rubber soles for outdoor use in both the leisure and working worlds.Triftane Tradition becomes TRIFTANE Excellence
WHAT ARE THIS NEW SOLE EVOLUTIONS ?
- An Increased durability through better mechanical resistance to abrasion, delamination and tearing.
- An optimum level of adherence to further reduce the risks of slipping and falling on the same level (2nd cause of work accidents).
- A better protection against hot floors (HRO certification / resistance to contact heat at 300° C).
The Triftane Excellence sole will keep its historical design with its hyper-functional and adapted lugs but will feature :
- The black color of Vibram® rubber for all models intended for industry and road work.
- A pearl grey color for the models dedicated to the agro-chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
A LITTLE HISTORY ON TRIFTANE TRADITION
Created in 1986, the Triftane Tradition sole was a real revolution in its time.
With more than 4 million pairs manufactured, Triftane technology has marked the safety footwear market for 4 decades with unparalleled resistance:
- Abrasion resistance
- Slip resistance
- Heat resistance
Exclusive to Jallatte, Triftane technology was designed to last with multiple and demanding business applications, which makes it a reference today with historical bestsellers present in the construction and public works markets (road works with Jaltarmac), in industry and maintenance (Jalmars) or in the food industry (Jalbio).
« The new TRIFTANE Excellence collection in collaboration with Vibram® allows Jallatte to improve the technical performance of the historical Triftane Tradition sole for more resistant safety shoes, with an unbeatable lifespan, adapted to specific working environments such as asphalt and meeting the users' need for safety and comfort! »